business incubator in asia

Top 10 Business Incubators in Asia

Building a perfect startup from an idea is not as easy as it sounds. You might be able to plan, build, and execute your vision from scratch. However, how sure are you that it will succeed? According to Failory.com, about 90% of startups fail in their first year. So, that leaves you little to no room to flourish. What are the chances you will be part of that 10%, right?

Luckily, business incubators are here to help you! With business incubators, you are sure that your idea is validated and will gain traction. So, if you are looking for a business incubator to help you and are located in the more significant parts of Asia, here are the top 10 business incubators.

What are Startup Incubators?

A startup incubator is a joint program designed to help newly built businesses succeed and gain traction. They assist startups through various means such as seed funding, providing working space, idea validation, mentoring, training, and so on. In addition, this program’s sole purpose is to help entrepreneurs improve their idea for businesses and succeed.

A successful startup incubator is usually handled by a non-profit. It is often associated with private organisations, universities, and other training centers. Moreover, they have to have the means to mentor or train entrepreneurs. As such, it is just wise that they have the resources to do so.

While it’s undoubtedly that business incubators provide the essential business resources such as business seeds, here are some of what they can uniquely give:

  • Access to a vast network of business entrepreneurs that can be investors or partners.
  • Mentorship from the industry’s finest business entrepreneurs, professors, professionals, etc.
  • Free legal, accounting, and secretarial service from their network.
  • Support from other entrepreneurs.
  • Opportunity to learn from other entrepreneurs’ experiences.

Top 10 Business Incubators in Asia

Like their Western Counterparts, startups or business incubators in Asia are abundant and diverse. Multiple startup programs, investors, and venture capitalists can help you in every region. In addition, most of these organisations and programs have many benefits and unique advantages.

So, to help you identify the best, we have compiled the 10 best business incubators in Asia.

business incubator in asia

1. Techstars Bangalore Accelerator (South Asia)

Techstars Bangalore Accelerator is one of South Asia’s top accelerator programs in India. It is a 3-month program that can help your startup gain access to mentorship, Techstars’ network, funding, and more. This program has supported multiple innovative startups across the industry in different stages and business models.

Likewise, Techstars Bangalore Accelerator Program focuses on supporting technology startups to help the millions of engineers and developers in India and the country’s fastest-growing technology ecosystem,

2. NX NIVEA Accelerator (Korea)

NX Nivea Accelerator is one of Asia’s top startup incubators focused on helping beauty startups in Korea. They want to help beauty startups ranging from beauty tech, indie brands, platform business models, etc. Moreover, this program aims to bring beauty to the next level by providing a strategic partnership with startup entrepreneurs.

In addition, through this program, students can access a global beauty network, venture investment opportunities, an exclusive office space, and support staff.

3. Surge (Singapore)

Surge is a rapid-scale business incubator program in Asia, located in Singapore. It aims to help early-stage startups in India and Southeast Asia. In addition, Surge programs help startups with company-building workshops, support from a big community of experts, international immersion trips, and $1 million to $ 2 million seed capital.

4. Brinc Accelerator (China)

Brinc Accelerator is another top business incubator in Asia, located in China. The founders of this program believe that most of the world’s problems can be solved by entrepreneurs. Thus, it aims to empower game-changers in solving some of the world’s most significant issues and challenges.

In addition, the Brinc accelerator helps entrepreneurs positively impact through support, mentorships, and access to a network of investors.

5. Open Network Lab (Japan)

Open Network Lab is probably one of Asia’s most established business incubators on this list. It opened in April 2010 as the pioneer seed accelerator for startups in Japan. They wanted to help prepare these startups to compete against the global market. So far, Open Network Lab has helped a cumulative over 100 startups through this program.

In addition, this startup incubator program can provide opportunities for entrepreneurs to polish their businesses with support from experienced business owners, industry experts, and successful entrepreneurs. In addition, Open Network Lab also provides mentoring, funding, workspace, demo training, and an extensive community.

6. Flexilabs (Philippines – Australia)

Flexilabs is a startup incubator and accelerator program with offices in the Philippines and Australia. It has two programs, perfect for startups and established corporations, to help them validate their idea and create an MVP or prototype for their products or services.

In addition, this incubator aims to create an innovation hub that helps entrepreneurs in Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines.

7. Misk500 Accelerator Program (Saudi Arabia)

Another giant business incubator in Asia is Misk500. This accelerator program is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and was established by Misk Innovation and 500 startups. Together, they aim to help bring Silicon Valley growth techniques to the Middle East and Northern African-based companies and startups.

Likewise, this program helps companies scale through innovative mentorship, pre-seed benefits, and more.

8. GnB Accelerator (Indonesia)

GnB accelerator is a new Southeast Asia Accelerator located in Jakarta, Indonesia. This program is a collaborative venture between Infocom Corporation – a Japanese IT Company, and Fenox Venture Capital – Silicon Valley-based incubator.

In addition, this startup incubator program aims to unite people and help them progress and innovate through funding and partnership. Teams accepted into the program receives mentorship, access to a network of strategic partners, seed investment, office space, etc.

9. MOX – Mobile Only Accelerator (Taiwan)

MOX or Mobile Only Accelerator is one of the latest business incubators in Asia that helps tech innovators emerge into the market. This Taipei-based accelerator is already on its seventh batch of helping mobile application focus startups from Hongkong, Thailand, Indonesia, and India.

In addition, MOX enables these startups worldwide by helping them promote their business, invite partners, and expand their products into new markets without spending money on customer acquisition.

10. Business Incubator – Gems Modern Academy Schools (Dubai)

Gem Modern Academy School is one of the newly opened business incubators in Asia, located in the MENA region. It was launched in 2019 to support innovative business ideas from students and the academic community by providing support and opportunity to the younger generations.

Moreover, this program aims to engage the younger generation in entrepreneurial pursuit to help Dubai’s and UAE’s GDP.

Join our Startup Incubator Program!

And that’s it! These 10 business incubators in Asia are just a few among your choices. There is still more business incubator that you can join and excel in. Likewise, remember to research your choice well before entering. And if you can’t decide, try joining Flexilabs!

Join our startup incubator program today!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *